Interviewer: is that how you pick up girls?
Bradley: I actually pick up girls with various displays of origami.
Interviewer: You do not.
Bradley: Yes, I do. It’s quite a famous tactic here in England. The better you are at origami, the more women you attract.
Interviewer: And you’re sure it’s not because they recognise you from the show?
Colin: Well, generally they’re too distracted by the origami.
Bradley: Yes. My house is origami. I’ve got a car that I drove here today that is made from origami.
Interviewer: It must be very environmentally friendly.
Bradley: Yeah, big time.
Interviewer: Alright, Colin, coming back to Merlin - do you believe in magic?
Colin: After watching Bradley drive around in his origami car, I believe in everything.
Interviewer: Okay. Do you own anything origami?
Colin: No, I’m an origami wannabe. I’ve actually started up a support group because some people have a deficiency in their systems where they can’t actually fold things. I’m a part of that group, and it seems to affect people from Northern Ireland. Anyone prone to paper cuts shouldn’t even enter the origami game. It’s a rough industry and certainly if you don’t have thick skin, you’re going to lose.
Interviewer: Let us guess, we’re your first interview of the day, aren’t we?
Interviewer: And this is how you like to start your day?
Bradley: …I usually start my day with origami.
Best interview ever!!!
- writinglines reblogged this from rositalagata
- rositalagata reblogged this from piemakerbarnes
- minimeimei likes this
- dammitcaswecanfix-this reblogged this from bagfullofassbutts
- catsgomoo2 likes this
- jayceee0 likes this
- sorcering-timelord likes this
- thecrystal-cave likes this
- therandomdude123 reblogged this from mightygeekery
- therandomdude123 likes this
- cadisawi reblogged this from thestudentprincesss
- molesrevenge reblogged this from sircolinmorgan
- moreoverreader reblogged this from bittsandstuff
- nevertheless3 likes this
- burana006 reblogged this from hobbit-of-the-shire
- hobbit-of-the-shire likes this
- hobbit-of-the-shire reblogged this from sammypandalecki
- mybelievedefineme reblogged this from bittsandstuff
- colorlessearth reblogged this from constantunravels
- sea-mother likes this
- constantunravels reblogged this from newtalby
- hib4be reblogged this from interruptingpanda
- everydayimhuffalin likes this
- everydayimhuffalin reblogged this from piemakerbarnes
- midori-swann likes this
- captainbitchninja reblogged this from piemakerbarnes
- captainbitchninja likes this
- hanley-thorpe likes this
- tamed-untranslatable likes this
- angular-gyrus reblogged this from thestudentprincesss
- daughter-of-rohan reblogged this from mauraudersmap
- perclexed reblogged this from bookishbeauty13
- perclexed likes this
- bobthezool reblogged this from piemakerbarnes
- bookishbeauty13 reblogged this from piemakerbarnes
- road2perdition reblogged this from piemakerbarnes
- liaisatimetraveler reblogged this from hanyoloooooooo
- hanyoloooooooo likes this
- hanyoloooooooo reblogged this from froyos-super-suit
- sauerkirshe likes this
- alex-davenport reblogged this from piemakerbarnes
- horthos reblogged this from piemakerbarnes
- teawiththecatinthetree likes this
- lapandaexpress95 reblogged this from froyos-super-suit
- lapandaexpress95 likes this
- froyos-super-suit reblogged this from midnight-is-coming-for-you
- midnight-is-coming-for-you reblogged this from piemakerbarnes
- nerd-girl-nails-other-blog reblogged this from piemakerbarnes